- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Spray 9 x 9 x 2-inch foil pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place half the onions, potatoes, cheese, bacon bits, bell pepper and garlic salt in pan. Repeat layers.
- Cover tightly with foil; grill over medium heat for 1 hour, rotating pan occasionally to avoid hot spots.
Total Fat: 2.5g