Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 55 minutes
Makes one 9-inch pie
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice from concentrate, divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 300°F. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth, add egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; mix well.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into crust. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in small bowl. Spoon half the preserves over batter.
- Pour remaining batter on top. Using a knife, swirl remaining preserves into decorative pattern on top.
- Bake 55 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers.