- 1/4 pound spaghetti
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
- 4 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 2 stalks celery, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 pound bean sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse and drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken with 1 tablespoon stir-fry sauce and 2 teaspoons soy sauce; let stand 15 minutes.
- Stir-fry chicken in 1 tablespoon hot oil in wok or large skillet over high heat 3 minutes, or until done; remove. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same pan. Add carrot; stir-fry 1 minute. Add celery, onion and garlic; stir-fry 3 minutes longer. Stir in bean sprouts, chicken, pasta, remaining 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until all ingredients are coated with sauce and pasta is heated through. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.
Makes 4 servings
Sun-Dried Tomato Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained or rehydrate if dry
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce
- 4 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup green bell pepper strips
- 1 4-ounce package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 3.8-ounce can black olives, sliced and drained
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped dill weed
- For dressing, whisk together sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, basil, capers, garlic and rice vinegar. Set aside.
- For salad, whisk together 1 cup salad dressing and chili sauce, set aside. In large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients, tossing to combine. Serve with salad dressing.