Kids 11 August 2015
- 2 Mission Small / Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's Strawberry Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
- Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla. Add 1 tablespoon jelly to each tortilla.
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla. Roll-up and enjoy!
SOURCE: Mission Foods
Ethnic 06 August 2015
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup jalapeño Jack cheese, shredded
- 10 Mission Corn Tortillas, warmed
- Sauté onion and garlic in a large oiled skillet over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
- Add chiles, chicken and enchilada sauce; cook 2 minutes. Fold in cheese. Remove from heat.
- Dip each warmed tortilla in water; shake off excess. Fill each tortilla with 1/3 cup chicken mixture and roll up. Place seam-side down in an oiled baking pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes. Broil for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Source: Mission Foods