Appetizers & Sides 10 August 2015
Feel free to double or triple this recipe.
- 1 12-ounce jar marinated artichoke heart quarters
- 9 slices bacon, cut in half
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Drain artichoke heart quarters, reserving liquid.
- Wrap each artichoke heart quarter with a half-slice bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on baking sheet. Drizzle with reserved liquid from artichokes. Roast 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.
Makes: 18 pieces