Feed your family something simple and delicious like this Easy Tuna Casserole, loaded with vegetables, pasta and tuna for a filling meal that everyone can enjoy. In just a few easy steps, you’ll be able to please the entire family without spending hours in the kitchen – perfect for those busy weeknights when time isn’t on your side. Find more family recipes at culinary.net.
Easy Tuna Casserole
- 6 cups boiling water
- 3 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (corn, carrots and peas)
- 4 TBS butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cheese powder packet
- 1 can of tuna in water (drained)
- 8 - 10 buttery crackers rounds (crushed)
- Boil water in sauce pan, then add in macaroni. Stirring ocassionaly. Boiling 8-10 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables 2 minutes before the end of boil time.
- Drain and return to sauce pan.
- Add in butter, milk and cheese. Stir until mixed.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Add tuna and stir into macaroni mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed buttery crackers over macaroni mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Makes about 7 dozen crackers
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (about
- 8 ounces) grated
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter,
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, combine flour, black pepper, white pepper and salt. In large bowl, beat cheese, butter and garlic until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture to cheese mixture. Mix until dough forms a ball. Gradually add milk, mixing until fully incorporated. Shape into small logs and place in Cookie Master Ultra II. Using desired disk, press crackers onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet on cooling grid. Remove from sheet and cool completely. Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
Source: Wilton Enterprises