Healthy 13 March 2017
- 1 TBS corn oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 4 fish fillets (about 1 pound)
- Toasted bread crumbs for garnish
- In skillet heat corn oil over medium heat. Add garlic.
- Cook, stirring 30 seconds. Add spinach, nutmeg and pepper. Cook, stirring 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and 1/3 cup bread crumbs.
- Spread about 1/3 cup mixture evenly on each fillet. Roll up. Arrange seam-side down in greased, shallow baking dish.
- Cover and bake in 400°F oven 15 minutes or until fish is firm but moist.
- Garnish with toasted bread crumbs as desired.
Source: Old London Foods, Inc.