- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 cups shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Spray 9 x 9 x 2-inch foil pan liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place half the onions, potatoes, cheese, bacon bits, bell pepper and garlic salt in pan. Repeat layers.
- Cover tightly with foil; grill over medium heat for 1 hour, rotating pan occasionally to avoid hot spots.
Total Fat: 2.5g
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 table-spoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 large) unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Combine oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add potato slices and turn to coat. Grill potatoes for 16 to 18 minutes or until cooked through and nicely browned, turning once.
Makes 4 servings