One Dish Meals 13 March 2017
Tofu Tikka Masala
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 gram jalapeno chile, chopped
- 3 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 pound Wildwood Vacuum Pack Tofu
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped in 1-inch long thin slices
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3-4 tablespoons plain or unsweetened yogurt
- 1 cup Wildwood Plain Soymilk
- Chopped cilantro (for garnish)
- In bowl, mix lemon juice, ginger, garlic, green chili, half of cilantro, chili powder, salt and tofu together; mix well and cover. Let marinate for an hour.
- In pan, heat oil and slowly add onions. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes on medium heat until translucent.
- Slowly add turmeric powder, yogurt, soy milk and remaining cilantro to the pain. Mix well for a few minutes until sauce thickens.
- Add tofu mixture into sauce and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve immediately with Indian Naan bread or heated rice.
Source: Wildwood Foods