- 1/4 pound spaghetti
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
- 4 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 2 stalks celery, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 pound bean sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse and drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, coat chicken with 1 tablespoon stir-fry sauce and 2 teaspoons soy sauce; let stand 15 minutes.
- Stir-fry chicken in 1 tablespoon hot oil in wok or large skillet over high heat 3 minutes, or until done; remove. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same pan. Add carrot; stir-fry 1 minute. Add celery, onion and garlic; stir-fry 3 minutes longer. Stir in bean sprouts, chicken, pasta, remaining 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until all ingredients are coated with sauce and pasta is heated through. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.
Makes 4 servings