- 1 10 3/4-ounce can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- Stir soup and sour cream in small bowl.
- Heat butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and chili powder and cook until tender. Add chicken, chilies and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in an 11- by 8-inch (2-quart) shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining soup mixture over filled tortillas. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and bubbly.
Makes 4 servings