- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 28-ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, rinse and drain.
- Combine ground beef, eggs, panko, soy sauce, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and 2 cloves of garlic in large bowl; shape into 1 1/2-inch sized meatballs. Bake meatballs at 350°F on ungreased cookie sheet for 10 to 12 minutes. Meanwhile, heat deep skillet, add oil, 1 clove garlic and onions and sauté for about 5 minutes until onions are soft. Add tomatoes and remaining garlic, cheese and oregano; simmer for at least 20 minutes.